Weddings – £450
What I provide:
- Coverage of the day, from bridal preparation to arriving at the venue, from your first married kiss to the speeches and on to your first dance, via the cutting of the cake. I don’t shoot on a clock, and will work the coverage around your timetable to ensure I capture the events that are important to you.
- If you have particular pictures you’d like, family groups, favourite relatives or just best friends, I’ll make sure they’re captured.
- A style of photography that includes a lot of reportage. I’ll get the formal portraits that you require, and the signature moments, but I also aim to reflect the atmosphere of the day, the people, the conversations, the extra little moments as they occur.
- Some special photos of the bride and groom – if I can find a half-hour to steal you both away from your guests, we’ll find a couple of locations to shoot some more artistic photos, using your venue as a backdrop, and incorporating the local features.
What you’ll receive:
- One or more DVDs with the edited photos at full resolution, which you can use as you wish. I retain the copyright of my photos, but you have a license for unlimited personal use (including giving copies to friends and families).
- If you, or your guests want high quality prints from any of the photos, I can organise that for you. I use a locally based, but nationally known printing firm, who have given consistently great quality and service. However, if you want to take the photos elsewhere, or print them at home, that’s fine too. The same applies to albums.
If you want to discuss a potential booking, have any questions, or if you’re planning an unusual wedding that might require special or additional consideration, then get in touch via the contact page.